Dom & Tom is an end-to-end digital product development agency focused on emerging technologies. From startups to enterprise solutions the apps we produce for our clients support their strategic initiatives first and foremost through open collaboration, forward-thinking user experience, engaging design, and cross-platform development for both web and mobile.
Dom & Tom has launched 300+ web projects and 110 native mobile applications with teams located in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles. As a growing company, we continually look for smart, versatile individuals who not only offer the skills required to work in the fast-paced digital agency world, but those who strive for excellence in the services they provide, the products they deliver and who represent our company culture, which values ethical behavior and respect for employees.
DOM & TOM LEVEL OF EXPECTATIONS FOR STAFF
All Staff at Dom & Tom are asked to meet the following expectations:
- Expect excellence by establishing high but achievable standards for yourself, your peers, and your direct reports. Hold yourself accountable.
- Be open, flexible and adaptable to change. We are a growing company and need to adapt to new means of managing increased production.
- Communicate and cooperate by including all who need-to-know, by listening actively, by asking questions, by using a constructive attitude, and by tailoring your communication methods to your audience.
- Work effectively with your peers with a team-focused mindset.
- Learn and improve your skills on a constant basis.
Dom & Tom is looking for a passionate and intuitive Chicago-based Sales Coordinator who will work under the direction of the Director of Sales and Marketing and alongside a dynamic group of Sr. Sales Strategists, Marketing Strategists as well as C-Suite Executives. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly committed and motivated individual looking to join a growing organization. You will work at our fast-paced and lively office in lower Manhattan with a diverse and amazing team that truly embodies the “work hard, play hard” attitude.
The ideal candidate is interested in future growth within the company and is invested in developing long-term relationships with our existing portfolio of enterprise-level clients, as well as startups with innovative new businesses. You must be a self-starter with a proactive attitude with excellent written and verbal communication skill. You must be highly organized, have superior time management skills and can keep up with aggressive deadlines to ensure the successful delivery of solutions to our clients. You must be able to act as a representative of Dom & Tom and exemplify our “Do Good. Be Good” attitude by being pleasant and open minded to form strong bonds and friendly relationships.
- Assist the VP of Sales & Marketing with operational tasks including, but not limited to, managing calendars, taking and organizing detailed meeting notes, coordinating team members for projects and new sales contracts.
- Proactively communicate account and sales information to the internal team through regular calls and reports.
- Ensure all status reports are up-to-date.
- Identify and foster opportunities to add value to existing business engagements and ensure growth and multi-year engagements.
- Ensure our clients get the best possible experience, from the warm welcome to the follow-ups by forward-thinking, quick responses and thoughtful interactions.
- Qualify new leads to determine the viability of the product, and assist the sales team with internal team tasks to determine budgets, resources, and timelines.
- Help craft proposals and assist with the drafting of contracts.
- Work with the marketing and sales team to create outreach and lead generation strategies.
- Analyze marketing lead generation data.
- Attend networking events and act as a representative of Dom & Tom to help grow your network.
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent training and experience
- Proficient in Google & Microsoft Office suites
- Proven ability to manage calendars effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and a high-level of critical thinking and strategic problem-solving skills
- Ability to aggressively manage all aspects of new business opportunities
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Passionate about client services and building key relationships
- High interest in technology and mobile app design & development a plus
- 2+ years of digital agency experience preferred
- Regular use of CRM software a plus (Base CRM preferred)
- Digital strategy & product management experience HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Unlimited vacation and sick day policy
- Flexible work-from-home schedule
- Company time to pursue professional development
- Company hosted events including hackathons, mixers, seminars, and webinars
- Company sponsored conferences and certifications
- Game nights and multiple other company events and benefits
If interested in this opportunity, please apply to http://domandtom.applytojob.com/apply/748VUBnL69/S...